LPM: next month

Paul Stackhouse pstackhouse at ket.org
Fri Oct 13 09:48:02 CDT 2000

Would you all consider joining with a larger organization of computer
users?  The Central Kentucky Computer Society leases office space
including 2 labs and a meeting room (for 30 people) with projector.
They offer a monthly newsletter, around seven hundred members, sponsors
regional events, etc.

The caveat would be that regular meeting attenders would be asked to
become members (not a hard sell) at $29/year. Seven current members
would petition for a meeting night and someone would have to agree to be
the (gasp!) leader the group.  Here is a calendar of current meetings:

	http://www.ckcs.org/calendar.shtml

The general meeting on the second Monday is not held at the resource
center, but the portable projector is moved to UK Gluck Center for the
evening.

I am copying this message to CKCS's president, Jim McCormick.

	-paul

--
Paul Stackhouse           Webmaster
Kentucky Educational TV   Voice: 859-258-7135