LPM: meeting room

Ronald Edward Petty repett0 at sweb.uky.edu
Sat Nov 11 15:13:59 CST 2000

Ok here is the deal....  We have a room reserved for ACM/UKLUG every
monday... Whitehall room 208.. However we only meet once or so a month...

This is what I propose and everyone will do as I say :)

Do you want this monday...?  If so its yours , the room is open 530 -
infinity....  Then the next week it is acm and then lug then someone else
and then back to perlmongers... UNLESS you guys want it more than once a
month and we can arrange that also.. is this cool?

Ron