LPM: RE: Monday

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Fri Nov 10 16:44:04 CST 2000

ken.rietz at asbury.edu wrote:

> > Perhaps we need to have another discussion of times and
> > meeting places,
> > since attendance has really tapered off, and so perhaps the time and
> > location are just bad for people.
>
> Make it a mailing list discussion, since I can't be there on Monday
> nights at the moment, but definitely want to have some input.

Yeah. That's what I meant.

What times/places are good for people? It's an annoying discussion,
because you can't make everyone happy. But at the moment, we're not
making anyone happy.

Does anyone have space that they can offer for this? What happened to
the promised space at UK?

Rich
Author: Apache Server Unleashed - www.apacheunleashed.com
Director of Web Application Development - http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/