LPM: RE: Meeting place?

ken.rietz at asbury.edu ken.rietz at asbury.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:20:02 CST 2000

> OK, so where are we going to meet?
> Possible places are
>
> Olive Garden
> DataBeam? Are any Beamers still on the list?
>
> um ... anyone have any other suggestions? We need to decide
> pretty soon.
>
> It would be nice, given that the talk is about a GUI thingy, to have a
> projection screen of some description so that we can see it.

I would offer a place at Asbury (probably complete with a projection
screen), except that I am booked on all LPM Monday nights until at
least January 2001, and possibly through April 2001. This is obviously
no immediate help, but if you hang on, a more long-term arrangement
can probably be worked out.

-- Ken Rietz