LPM: Mongers project?

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue May 9 12:30:14 CDT 2000

It was suggested last night at PM that it would be cool if we had a
group project. There were a few suggested projects. One of them was the
continuing development of POLECat (http://history.perl.org/oneliners/)
which is something that I started, and then never really had the time to
do anything with. The idea is to have Perl oneliners, and detailed
explanations of how they work. Most of these would come from JAPHs,
Usenet postings, and places like FunWithPerl, I expect.

Thoughts?

Rich
--
Director of Web Application Development  -  The Creative Group
                                 http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/