LPM: Project tracking database?

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue May 9 12:25:58 CDT 2000

tom at squarefish.com wrote:

> well, there's a cvs-web.  but if you're looking for bug reporting try
> gnu's web-gnats.

I'm not really looking for a CVS-like thing. More of just
project/contract/job management and contact management. What I have now
is an Access database that has project ID, description, contact
information, estimate, and stuff like that. I need to make it
web-accessible, and I'd rather not have to bring up a Windows machine
just for that one application. And I'd rather not have to write
something myself - I just don't have the time. But from my searching
online, it looks like I'm going to have to write it myself anyway.

Rich
--
Director of Web Application Development  -  The Creative Group
                                 http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/