LPM: Looking...

David Pitts dpitts at mk.net
Mon May 8 07:28:56 CDT 2000

Hi,
As several of you know, I have a consulting company (it paid for dinner when we met at Lexington Brewery).  I am looking for a programmer/developer.  The ideal candidate would have expereince with the following:

Languages:
Perl
Visual Basic

Databases:
SQL
MySQL

OS's
Windows9X
WinNT
Linux/Unix

I am looking for someone with at least 5 years experience working developing with databases.  Ideally, this would include CGI and traditional client-server applications.

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please let me know.

Thanks,

David
David Pitts
President, Pitts Technical Resources, Inc.
(859) 552-3262
www.dpitts.com
dpitts at mk.net