LPM: Monday's meeting

Gregg Casillo gcasillo at ket.org
Thu May 4 13:23:31 CDT 2000

Rich, do you still have some copies of your Apache Unleashed book. You
offered a copy for half price at our last meeting. If that offer still
stands, I'd love to get my hands on a copy at the next meeting. Alas,
I'm leaving for vacation this weekend and won't attend our next meeting.
If I give Dave Hempy a $20, can you leave a copy with him. Dave, is this
okay with you?

Gregg