LPM: Topic for next meeting?

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Mar 28 12:53:45 CST 2000

Gregg Casillo wrote:

> I'm not sure if an agenda has been set for the next meeting, but I'd like to discuss
> mod_perl and/or Apache modules if possible. I'm sure someone here has installed
> mod_perl. Can anyone point me to good documentation for installing and using
> mod_perl?

The very best that I've come across is anything written by Stas Bekman.
He is VERY verbose, but very good. I attended every talk he gave at 3
different conferences. He always runs at least 30 minutes over, and
skips about 200 pages of his notes (no joke!) and I always learn
something new.

I don't have it installed anywhere at the moment, but I could talk
briefly about some of the things that Stas has said. At the very least,
I could bring his notes.

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/