Perl DBI Book (was: Re: LPM: dbi)

0x29A [B.Vandgrift] booberry at io.com
Mon Mar 13 08:59:35 CST 2000

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:

=>I expect that I'll eventually buy it, but I suspect that it will be one
=>of those books that I buy and then only use one reference section of, if
=>I ever open it at all. I just find the DBI documentation so good that I
=>can't imagine getting anything more out of the book. Which is basically
=>what the reviews said.

>From the point of view of someone who's not very good at databases in
general, and less that well-versed in DBI, I found the book most helpful.
It gave me enough background and exampling that my handle is now a little
more firm.

*shrug*  I liked it.

--ben

--