LPM: Monday's meeting

Frank Price fprice at mis.net
Sun Mar 12 15:04:05 CST 2000

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:

# Frank Price wrote:
# >
# > On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:
# >
# > # As I mentioned earlier, I will not have time to pull together a meeting
# > # by Monday. Well, here it is, almost Monday, and it appears that nothing
# > # has been done. I just came back from Orlando, and, although I could tell
# > # you about ApacheCon, if anyone was really interested, I did not attend
# > # many of the Perl-related things there, except for Stas Bekman's mod_perl
# > # talk, which I've attended 3 times now, and always learned something
# > # useful.
# >
# > Umm, does that mean no meeting on Monday?  I could still ramble on
# > about the debugger if there's no other topic...
#
# Did I miss something? If you volunteered to talk about the debugger (I
# do seem to remember something about that) and people were expecting to
# come and hear that, I'll retract all my statements, and come along to
# listen as well. I just did not remember. It was a very full week.

I did and and do volunteer, but maybe not loudly enough :-)  But it's
whatever the list wants to do.  If I don't hear to the contrary, I'll
show up tomorrow.

-Frank.
Frank Price									fprice at mis.net
           E Pluribus Unix | Why not go mad?