LPM: Monday's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sun Mar 12 13:49:56 CST 2000

Frank Price wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
> # As I mentioned earlier, I will not have time to pull together a meeting
> # by Monday. Well, here it is, almost Monday, and it appears that nothing
> # has been done. I just came back from Orlando, and, although I could tell
> # you about ApacheCon, if anyone was really interested, I did not attend
> # many of the Perl-related things there, except for Stas Bekman's mod_perl
> # talk, which I've attended 3 times now, and always learned something
> # useful.
>
> Umm, does that mean no meeting on Monday?  I could still ramble on
> about the debugger if there's no other topic...

Did I miss something? If you volunteered to talk about the debugger (I
do seem to remember something about that) and people were expecting to
come and hear that, I'll retract all my statements, and come along to
listen as well. I just did not remember. It was a very full week.

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/
Lexington Perl Mongers - http://lexington.pm.org/