LPM: Monday's meeting

Frank Price fprice at mis.net
Sun Mar 12 10:27:26 CST 2000

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:

# As I mentioned earlier, I will not have time to pull together a meeting
# by Monday. Well, here it is, almost Monday, and it appears that nothing
# has been done. I just came back from Orlando, and, although I could tell
# you about ApacheCon, if anyone was really interested, I did not attend
# many of the Perl-related things there, except for Stas Bekman's mod_perl
# talk, which I've attended 3 times now, and always learned something
# useful.

Umm, does that mean no meeting on Monday?  I could still ramble on
about the debugger if there's no other topic...

-Frank.