LPM: RE: Next week's meeting

Janine janine at emazing.com
Tue Jun 6 10:58:19 CDT 2000

HFB was hacked recently, so all accounts were disabled.  They are being
reactivated one-by-one on a need-to-do-it basis.  I got an email regarding
the hack this morning, which I can forward to you if you haven't already
received it.  It has the name and email address of the new administrator
(whom you need to contact for reactivation).

Janine