LPM: RE: RE: variable comparison not working

Tom Braun tom at ichthus.org
Thu Jun 1 23:20:55 CDT 2000

In case anyone is curious, Dr. Rietz nailed this problem on the head with
his final suggestion.  I was reading the list of correct books from a text
file which must have been written in Windows.  One file rewrite later (in
Linux this time), and it works.  Funny, I assumed the extra line-feed
sequence would have showed up in Emacs...   Guess I learned the hard way
(and the long one) :)

Thanks everyone for the help.
Tom