LPM: perlcc

Tom Braun tom at ichthus.org
Sun Jul 23 13:55:48 CDT 2000

Has anyone gotten perlcc to work on Windows?  I’ve got it working on my
linux box (by including use DynaLoader;), but get the following on my
windows 95 machine, where quizmkr121.pl is the name of my perl script:

----

Compiling quizmkr121.pl:
----

Making C(quizmkr121.pl.c) for quizmkr121.pl!
C:\Perl\bin\Perl.exe -IC:/Perl/lib -IC:/Perl/site/lib -I. -MB::Stash -c
quizmkr
121.pl
C:\Perl\bin\Perl.exe -IC:/Perl/lib -IC:/Perl/site/lib -I. -MO=C,-l2000,
quizmkr1
21.pl

/*
 * Cribbed from cv.h with ANY (a union) replaced by void*.
 * Some pre-Standard compilers can't cope with initialising unions. Ho hum.
 */
typedef struct {
    char *      xpv_pv;         /* pointer to malloced string */
    STRLEN      xpv_cur;        /* length of xp_pv as a C string */
    STRLEN      xpv_len;        /* allocated size */
    IV          xof_off;        /* integer value */
    double      xnv_nv;         /* numeric value, if any */
    MAGIC*      xmg_magic;      /* magic for scalar array */
    HV*         xmg_stash;      /* class package */

    HV *        xcv_stash;
    OP *        xcv_start;
    OP *        xcv_root;
    void      (*xcv_xsub) (CV*);
    void *      xcv_xsubany;
    GV *        xcv_gv;
    char *      xcv_file;
    long        xcv_depth;      /* >= 2 indicates recursive call */
    AV *        xcv_padlist;
    CV *        xcv_outside;
#ifdef USE_THREADS
    perl_mutex *xcv_mutexp;
    struct perl_thread *xcv_owner;      /* current owner thread */
#endif /* USE_THREADS */
    cv_flags_t  xcv_flags;
} XPVCV_or_similar;
#define ANYINIT(i) i
#else
#define XPVCV_or_similar XPVCV
#define ANYINIT(i) {i}
#endif /* BROKEN_UNION_INIT */
#define Nullany ANYINIT(0)

#define UNUSED 0
#define sym_0 0

static int ()
{
        dTHR;
        dTARG;
        djSP;
        return 0;
}
ERROR: In generating code for quizmkr121.pl!

Anyone have any ideas?  If not, can anyone tell me how to build a cross
compiler in linux that works with perlcc and would compile for windows.

Thanks,
Tom