LPM: July meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Thu Jul 6 20:09:52 CDT 2000

Frank Price wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 03:31:03PM -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > Yeah, I know, the web site still says something about May. I'm not
> > having much luck getting to the server.
> >
> > Anyways, it seemed to me that perhaps for our July meeting, unless
> > anyone has a really good topic, those of us who were at YAPC could talk
> > about all the cool things we did there.
>
> Why not?  BTW, when is next meeting?  I'm so discombobulated :-)

Second Monday in the Month, which would put it on July 10th. I'm really
trying to connect to the web site to update it, but I just don't have
the right stuff installed, and never have time to go get it when I'm
thinking of it.

Rich
Rich at cre8tivegroup.com
Director of Web Application Development  -  The Creative Group
                                 http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/
Author - Apache Server Unleashed - http://apacheunleashed.com/