LPM: Job Posting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Jan 31 09:58:53 CST 2000

Some folks have indicated that they don't mind the occasional Job
Posting coming to the list alias. I'll always title these "Job Posting",
so you can set your filters accordingly if you don't want to see these.
If you have strong objections to receiving these, perhaps we can discuss
it at the next PM meeting.