LPM: Feb meeting

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Mon Jan 24 15:46:10 CST 2000

At 04:03 PM 1/24/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, I was just about to update the web site, and realized that the Feb
>meeting is scheduled for the 14th. Those of us with Significant Others
>of one description to another know that this is a problem, and that we
>will need to reschedule it. Quick poll - is the 7th or the 21st
>preferable?

Doesn't matter to me...my sweetie was looking forward to coming to the
meeting on Valentine's Day anyway.

Rescheduling the room at KET should be no problem at all, for any evening.

Lacking a compelling reason to the contrary, I would second matching Nat's
visit to Lexington and Loren's availability on the later date.

-dave

--
David Hempy
Internet Database Administrator