LPM: Feb meeting

llang at baywestpaper.com llang at baywestpaper.com
Mon Jan 24 15:21:36 CST 2000

My for-what-it's-worth vote is for the 21st as I will be out of town on the
7th (and I actually want to try to make it to another meeting before my
75th birthday.)  :-}

Loren Lang               Phone:    606-734-0538 x326
Network Administrator         Fax: 606-734-8210
Bay West Paper Corporation    email:     llang at baywestpaper.com

"There is no greater burden than great potential." - Charles Schultz

Well, I was just about to update the web site, and realized that the Feb
meeting is scheduled for the 14th. Those of us with Significant Others
of one description to another know that this is a problem, and that we
will need to reschedule it. Quick poll - is the 7th or the 21st
preferable?

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/