LPM: Feb meeting

Paul Stackhouse pstackhouse at ket.org
Mon Jan 24 13:21:55 CST 2000

I've been lurking in this list for several months, and finally
have an administrivia morsel to contribute.  Several of us here
at KET are taking the Perl course offered at LCC.  Today, as the
instructor, Wayne ????, displayed a list of perl resources,
http://lexington.pm.org was displayed.  He asked if there were
any Perlmongers in the class, I spoke up to say that the
meetings were held at KET, but I didn't know the topic, and
wasn't sure of the date.  I referred everyone back to the
website.  Unfortunately, I just checked the page and it has
still the data from January's meeting.

If there is a flyer for the February meeting, I'll print and
paste a few up over there.

		-paul

--
Paul M. Stackhouse, Jr.                 Webmaster / Technology
Manager