LPM: Feb meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Fri Jan 21 15:04:07 CST 2000

Someone pointed out to me last night that January is 2/3 over. Sheesh.
Anyways, we need to start thinking about the February meeting. Any of
you folks want to volunteer to talk about something?

Someone expressed an interest in me expanding on my general dislike for
CGI.pm, and the methods that I use as an alternative. Is that something
that more than one person cared about? I'd be willing to talk about
that, but don't want to bore all the folks that don't care about CGI.
The techniques can be used elsewhere, but the examples would all be CGI
stuff.

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/