LPM: Discussing modules

Frank Price fprice at mis.net
Mon Jan 3 17:23:25 CST 2000

Hi LPM ---

I'm working on a module that's getting pretty close to being usable.
Ultimately I'd like to put it on CPAN since I haven't found anything
there like it.  But, I've never contributed before, and this is my
first "real" OO module, so I'd like some feedback first to make sure I
don't commit any cardinal sins.  And of course to maybe improve the
approach :-)

Some of the issues I'm wondering about are module naming, other
modules inheriting this one, preserving object states, efficiency,
letting the user specify alternate methods, etc.

Is there any interest in discussing some of these issues on the list?

-Frank.
Frank Price					fprice at mis.net
  Linux: the choice of a GNU generation -|- Why not go mad?