LPM: Happy ...

Mike Andrews mandrews at bit0.com
Sat Jan 1 16:58:29 CST 2000

Yup, that's how I do it too, either $year % 100 or $year + 1900.

Apparently a few CGI scripts out there in the world were printing
"19100" for the year today.  Heh.

Mike Andrews (MA12) * mandrews at dcr.net * http://www.bit0.com/
VP, sysadmin, & network guy, Digital Crescent Inc, Frankfort KY
Internet services for Frankfort, Lawrenceburg, Owenton, & Shelbyville
"It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."