LPM: Perl class @ LCC

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Tue Feb 29 15:23:10 CST 2000

At 03:50 PM 2/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Do any of you guys know the teacher of the Perl course at LCC? Could you
>give me his email address, please? Thanks.
>
>Rich

Wayne Beech <wayne at pop.uky.edu>

I am in the class, NIS-150.  It is a first year course, with no programming
prerequisites.  I knew it wouldn't be challenging, but I had hoped to pick
up some things here and there.

As it is, I have asked Wayne if I can go ahead and complete the course now
(for the credit) or arrange to have more challenging assignments.  He
seemed receptive to either idea.

There has been a lot of interest in a second-semester perl course,
according to Wayne.  I would be eager to take it.

-dave

--
David Hempy
Internet Database Administrator