LPM: Nat Torkington?

Graydon Dodson grdodson at lexmark.com
Sun Feb 27 16:05:44 CST 2000

  I have not finalized anything with Nat yet.  I was going to talk to him
Monday and then send out a note.  Since the vote is leaning towards Wed.
that's the day I am going to shoot for.  Any preferences as to where?
(JoeB's was way to noisy, but the Lexington City Brewery seemed to work
out last time.

Graydon Dodson                          grdodson at lexmark.com
Lexmark International Inc.