LPM: Test / question on date stuff: Solved

Carl Rose lothos_25 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 14:36:17 CST 2000

Hey Everybody,
    Thanks alot ...I got a lot of good suggestions,
all of which worked by the way, heheh.  I appreciate
the help and the script is done and working.  I even
got a gold star :)  I appreciate the help and will
prob we asking alot of questions as I stumble along
here at first but hey every step is just anothe hash
on the Perl-o-Meter
-Carl
PS Yes the bad pun was intended :)

=====
"The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency."
-Eugene McCarthy