LPM: This evening's meeting

Paul Stackhouse pstackhouse at ket.org
Thu Dec 28 16:51:20 CST 2000

Check to make sure there's no limit on the number of times in a year
that a group can use the facility.  They used to have a rule that said
you couldn't meet more than two times in a six month window (or some
such formula).  They used to try to really discourage groups from making
the library their regular meeting location.  This was five or six years
ago, so perhaps they've reconsidered.

	-paul

--
Paul Stackhouse           Webmaster
Kentucky Educational TV   Voice: 859-258-7135