LPM: This evening's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Dec 18 09:01:25 CST 2000

> FWIW, I wandered whitehall from about 6:05 to 6:25 or so.  Found lots of
> students taking finals, but no perlmongers, or any signs of them.
> Forgot to write down the specific room number, never dreamed I'd be
> looking for a needle in a haystack.  Oh well, maybe next time.

Bummer. I waited, mostly out in the hallway, from 5:50 until 6:30, and
saw only Ken. I was in the room from about 6:20 until 6:30, and was
concerned that someone might have walked past then and not see me, but
was in the hall the rest of the time.

We'll me more clear on the room number next time. Which is, by the way,
208. You can remember it by this handy mnemonic - "2 followed by zero
followed by 8." That helps me. :-)

--
Rich Bowen
Author: Apache Server Unleashed - www.apacheunleashed.com