LPM: This evening's meeting

Janine janine at emazing.com
Mon Dec 18 09:26:23 CST 2000

I didn't think so, either.  The last message I recall reading (not necessarily the last one I received ;-) was Ron's that said there
might be finals going on during the meeting.  So I elected to stay home.

I hate to be a booger about this, but do we or do we not have a room at UK?  Is it temporary (like, just until we find something
better) or permanent (like, we can count on meeting there every month)?

Janine