LPM: Monday?

Frank Price fprice at upended.org
Wed Dec 6 15:48:50 CST 2000

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 11:27:37PM -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Once again, we are one week from our meeting, and it seems that we have
> no speaker.
> Any volunteers?
>
> I've been working on a paper entitled "How to get a date with Perl",
> which is about all of the Date and Time modules on CPAN. I'd be willing
> to talk about that a little. It's very disorganized at the moment, but
> it could be entertaining.
>
> Anyone else got a better idea?

Sounds great to me.  For the first time in a while, I'll be able to
attend and will bring a few "many monkeys" questions the answers to
which I'm sure you gurus will be able to answer.

For the record, where and when is the meeting?

-Frank.
--
Frank Price | fprice at upended.org | www.upended.org/fprice/
GPG key: www.upended.org/fprice/gpg.asc | E Pluribus Unix