LPM: Monday's meeting

David Hempy hempy at ket.org
Fri Aug 11 12:28:14 CDT 2000

Two questions...

I'm starting on a project for KET's TV schedule.  Dates and times are
clearly a huge part of this.  This project will have clients in several
time zones.  (Well, at least two...)  I'm a little fuzzy on gmtime and
localtime, how to store times that will be used globally later, etc.  I'm
sure there are issues I haven't even thought of yet.

Anyone been through this before?  I would love to talk with others about
this on Monday.

Now for the important question...  How about wings this time?  There is a
new wing delivery place I've been eager to
try:  http://www.wingzone.com/  They're in Imperial Plaza, near KET, and
will deliver to KET.  Is this better than pizza?

-d

--
David Hempy
Internet Database Administrator