LPM: mod_auth_mysql

billy at cre8tivegroup.com billy at cre8tivegroup.com
Thu Apr 20 13:38:45 CDT 2000

Question #1:
I am looking for any information on how to handle the groups with
mod_auth_mysql.  All the information that I have found deal with setting up the
users list.  I would also like any other information that someone might have on
mod_auth_mysql.

Question #2:
        In trying to run configure I get kicked out when looking for
apache/httpd.h I checked to make sure it was looking in the correct place and
it was.  My question to anyone, "is there a certain version of apache that you
have to have or higher for this to work?"

Thanks,
Billy Marlin