LPM: FreezeThaw

Steve Lane sml at zfx.com
Mon Apr 10 12:08:18 CDT 2000

i (and my co-workers) have used FreezeThaw many, many times.
i'm fairly sure it's part of one of our core applications,
in fact.  it's been at least over a year since i wrote
anything with it, so i don't have any quick comments about
its use other than i remember it being extremely easy to
figure out and use.

it should definitely be suitable for serializing a hash.

you might also want to look at Storable.pm.  i think that's
what tchrist prefers.  that may be only because Ilya wrote
FreezeThaw, though...

good luck with it; it does sound like what you're looking for.

--
Steve Lane <sml at zfx.com>