LPM: FreezeThaw

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sun Apr 9 14:34:24 CDT 2000

Have any of you folks used Freeze/Thaw for any serious data application?
That is, something like using freeze() to bundle a hash, and put that in
a database for later thawing? Perhaps this is not at all what it was
intended to do, but it just occurred to me, that that might be a
reasonable solution to a problem I've been chewing at for a while. If
I've just been smoking the wacky weed to come up with an idea like that,
just let me know.

More generally, I'd like to hear of any other application in which you
might have used FreezeThaw.

Thanks.

Rich
--