LPM: perl & c++

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Thu Apr 6 07:27:55 CDT 2000

Ths stupid simple way of doing this is to cause your perl program to write the
values out to a file ( one element per line ) and have your c++ program read
the file.

You could even get fancy and send the file name as the single command line
parameter to your c++ program.

Mik

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord:
When the rebel leader challenges me to fight one-on-one and asks, "Or are you
afraid without your armies to back you up?" My reply will be, "No, just
sensible."