LPM: Banging head against wall

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Apr 4 15:04:06 CDT 2000

David Hempy wrote:

> At 04:15 PM 4/2/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >Isn't it great how posting something to dozens of your peers and
> >humiliating yourself publically makes the answer spring into glaring
> >obviousness immediately after you press send?
> >
> >*sheesh*
>
> Gauranteed...every time.
>
> So, what was the solution?
>
> (Not that I understand what you're doing in the first place...  ;-)

It's almost too embarassing to talk about. After I forget how long
wrestling with this, it turned out that I was using one variable as my
loop variable ($_ to be precise) and referring to a different variable
($ID) inside the loop. There. Happy now? ;-)

Rich
--
http://www.ApacheUnleashed.com/
Lexington Perl Mongers - http://lexington.pm.org/