LPM: October meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Mon Sep 27 13:21:12 CDT 1999

Mik Firestone wrote:

> Oh, I thought Rich was going to make a presentation on perl idiom.  Or did I
> miss something?

It seems that I've been receiving mail from the list in a rather
scrambled order. I assume everyone else has also. So, here's the
re-summary.

Mik's going to talk about the Perl debugger.
Rich (that's me) is going to talk about Perl idioms. (not to be confused
with Perl idiots.)
Bring $5 for pizza.
We're at KET. See the web site for directions and to download the poster
to put up in your place of work.

In other news, I finally put up some notes from my August presentation
on DBI. I lost my original notes, so I have very little idea of what I
actually said, but I think that I'm fairly close.

Rich
Rich Bowen - rbowen at rcbowen.com
Lexington Perl Mongers - http://lexington.pm.org/
PGP Key - http://www.rcbowen.com/pgp.txt