LPM: October meeting

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Mon Sep 27 12:25:09 CDT 1999

Oh, I thought Rich was going to make a presentation on perl idiom.  Or did I
miss something?

Mik

On 99.09.25, Rich Bowen is rumored to have said

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord:
I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a
stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code.
Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for
formal occasions.