fwd: LPM: Talk subjects

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Fri Sep 17 16:56:00 CDT 1999

======== Original Message ========
I just thought of this. One subject that I'd REALLY like to hear a talk
on, basic or advanced, would be the Perl debugger. It's an enormously
powerful thingy about which I know zip, and I'd like to at least know
some basic stuff about it.

Rich
Rich Bowen - rbowen at rcbowen.com
Lexington Perl Mongers - http://lexington.pm.org/
======== Fwd by: Loren Lang ========

I've used it a bit, and would be willing to dig into the man(s) on it to
give a brief talk on it at the very basic level.  As a beginning Perl
programmer, the debugger helped me out quite a bit when I actually started
writing things big enough to matter.

Again this would be pretty basic and, given the fact that we'll be moving
during the next month sometime, probably couldn't happen until the November
meeting at earliest.

Loren