LPM: Talk subjects

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
Fri Sep 17 14:38:56 CDT 1999

Rich, was that a direct plea?  I believe I have already offered to do
something on the debugger.

Once again, I can give the basics ( how to set break points, watches, etc )
but the hardcore debugging tools ( available when using a perl compiled with
the -DDEBUGGING flag ) are way out of my depth.

Would a basic talk on debuggers presented by me be of general interest?

Mik

Mik Firestone fireston at lexmark.com
When I become an Evil Overlord:
One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my
plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.

On 99.09.16, Rich Bowen is rumored to have said