LPM: October meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Sep 14 08:54:14 CDT 1999

Well, we had a good meeting last night, but there were only 6 of us
there. Perhaps we'll have a better turnout in October, with our featured
speaker.

As soon as we can get that person to volunteer.

So, let's do this thing again where we suggest topics that we'd like to
hear about. Let's try to divide them into beginner and advanced
categories. What we're looking for is 30-45 minutes on some topic, or,
if it is a really large topic, one person could go the whole 1.5 hours,
if you liked.

Here's my suggestions:

Beginner:
	Perl variables