LPM: This month's meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed Sep 8 13:39:24 CDT 1999

Looks like nobody is going to volunteer. So, this month, we'll be
playing Many Monkeys. Bring your Perl dilemmas, and we'll try to fix
them, or subjects that you are interested in, and we'll have ad hoc
talks on them.

And, I might be convinced to tell you about how great the Open Source
Convention was.

On a related note, I'm reading a really good book - Object Oriented
Perl, by Damian Conway.

Rich
--
It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one