LPM: Dinner with Nat

grdodson at lexmark.com grdodson at lexmark.com
Wed May 26 09:01:23 CDT 1999

  My guess is that we will have ~10 people.  There are a bunch of Lexmark'ers
that have told me they are going to show up.   Do we have our own room at LCB?
Are there reservations, if so in who's name?

  I am meeting Nat at Lexmark ~5:30 and am going to lead him down to LCB.  For
those of you that cannot make it tonight, I have been playing host to Nat all
week.  I am certain that company for dinner Thursday would not be turned away.
We are making our dinner plans on short notice so I will need a phone# where
you can be reached if you are interested.

Graydon Dodson          (606) 232-6483        grdodson at lexmark.com
Lexmark International Inc.