LPM: Dinner with Nat

Patrick Gardella patrick at cre8tivegroup.com
Mon May 17 07:21:27 CDT 1999

On 16-May-99 Rich Bowen wrote:
> At the risk of pissing some people off, I'd venture to say that we
> need to make a decision pretty darned soon, so that people have a
> chance to make plans, invite friends, and drop names. Thus, I'd like
> to propose (that's one step down from a secretarial edict) that we
> plan to take Nat to dinner on Wednesday evening unless Nat, or any of
> you, have very strong objections to this, or really really want to be
> there, and can't make it Wednesday. Since I have not heard any strong
> opinions in any particular direction, this should be fine, right?

Wednesday night is fine.  How about we say 6 PM at Lexington City
Brewery?  We need a head count so we can set up the room.

Patrick
---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9