LPM: Dinner with Nat

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Sun May 16 17:55:46 CDT 1999

At the risk of pissing some people off, I'd venture to say that we need
to make a decision pretty darned soon, so that people have a chance to
make plans, invite friends, and drop names. Thus, I'd like to propose
(that's one step down from a secretarial edict) that we plan to take Nat
to dinner on Wednesday evening unless Nat, or any of you, have very
strong objections to this, or really really want to be there, and can't
make it Wednesday. Since I have not heard any strong opinions in any
particular direction, this should be fine, right?

Rich
--
You can fight without ever winning
But never really win without a fight