LPM: YAPC

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed May 12 15:10:15 CDT 1999

Yet Another Perl Conference
(http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~lenzo/yapc/index.html) is at the end of June
24th-25th. If anyone else wants to go, it would be nice to carpool. The
cost is only $60 (plus travel, plus lodging, plus food) which is a mere
shadow of the cost of The Perl Conference. They appear to be moderately
more organized than they were 2 weeks ago, and have secured some
luminaries to speak (Larry Wall, Mark-Jason Dominus, Joseph Hall, Dick
Hardt, Chris Nandor, Jon Orwant) so you can meet in person all the folks
that you've been flamed by on Usenet!

Anyways, if someone is interested, let me know, as I have tentative
spousal approval to go.

Rich
--
You can surrender without a prayer,
but never really pray without surrender.