LPM: Today's Meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Wed May 12 08:06:16 CDT 1999

Yes, there is a Perl Mongers meeting today. Sorry, I forgot to send out
a reminder yesterday. I got distracted trying to get backups to work on
a new server.

We will be at Joseph Beth Cafe, in the back room, at 12:30pm for lunch.
I don't have a very good count of how many people we will have. I lost
count a few weeks ago. Somewhere in my office is a notepad with a
listing of all the people that I expect to come, but I can't find the
notepad. My office is a wreck at the moment.

Today, I'd like to get an idea of what people want to become of this
group. If it is going to be "Geeks Dining Together", that's cool, but
makes it difficult to attract new members.

Anyways, I don't have time at the moment, but I'll try to bring my list
of suggestions to lunch.

Rich
--
You can surrender without a prayer,
but never really pray without surrender.