LPM: April meeting

Rich Bowen rbowen at rcbowen.com
Tue Mar 23 10:20:37 CST 1999

As April fast approaches, and tax season is upon us, I thought I'd send
this out and get the ball rolling early. Our next meeting is, I believe,
tentatively scheduled for April 14th, 12:30pm, at Jalapenos on South
Broadway. Tell all your Perl Mongering friends and relations. As we get
closer to the date, we need to know how many folks will be coming so
that we can reserve a table big enough.

If anyone has any time or gastro-intestinal reasons for a rescheduling
or relocation, please speak up.

Rich
--
perl -e "eval  reverse '\'rekcaH lreP rehtonA tsuJ\' tnirp'"
http://www.rcbowen.com/