LPM: Meeting confirmation?

Patrick Gardella patrick at cre8tivegroup.com
Wed Mar 10 10:51:52 CST 1999

I'm going to bow out of todays meeting.  We're getting a high-speed line put
into one of our offices today and they just arrived (they're worse than the
cable guys!).  I have to be here in case of any glitches in the installation.
(They were supposed to be done by now.)

All those of us who won't be there are expecting a full report!

Patrick

P.S.  If a miracle occurs, and they finish, I'll come, but don't expect it!

On 01-Mar-99 Rich Bowen wrote:
> Just to confirm, I will be having lunch with Loren at Jalapenos on the
> 10th. Any of you other folks coming? Like I said, I'll be the one with
> the camel.
>
> Rich
> --
> perl -e "eval  reverse '\'rekcaH lreP rehtonA tsuJ\' tnirp'"
> http://www.rcbowen.com/

---
Patrick S. Gardella                    Director of Web Development
The Creative Group    1-800-804-0783 ext 29     606-858-8029 (fax)
http://www.cre8tivegroup.com                 PGP Key ID 0xEE2D47A9